PlayBox HD is well-known free movie and TV show streaming apps available for iOS. It makes it very easy for anyone to watch their favourite shows and movies on their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad for absolutely nothing!
For a long time this app was only available to people with jailbroken devices, however, in recent years it has become possible to install this app without the need of a jailbreak. These methods can be a little temperamental so new websites are always showing up with the ability to install them.
Requirements & Notes:
- This does not require a jailbroken device.
- This does not require a computer.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this re-download the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days. (Click here to see how to prevent apps getting revoked)
- Navigate to this page on your iOS device (must be with Safari). Tap on the button in the middle of the page labelled ‘Install AppValley’.
- You should get a pop-up asking you if you want to install the AppValley app on your device. Tap on the ‘Install’ button, and the app should begin to install on your device like a normal app store application.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing AppValley. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- Open the AppValley app, then tap the ‘Library’ button at the bottom. In here you have the option to view apps, games, and unverified apps. Tap on the ‘Browse‘ button under the ‘Apps‘ section.
- You should now see a list of all the applications that are available to be downloaded. Find the app named ‘PlayBox HD‘ and tap on it. This should bring you to the apps install page.
- On the install page, tap the ‘Get‘ button next to the icon. A pop-up should appear asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install‘. It should now begin installing like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it might not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing the PlayBox HD app you downloaded. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use the PlayBox HD app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.