Snapchat is one of the most popular social networking apps available right now. With the ability to send pictures and messages with a time limit, it’s trusted by many to share information with people without the risk of them showing it to anyone else or saving it.
At this point there are many hacks which allow people to get around Snapchats rules, allowing them to see messages for as long as they like, spoof their location, and even prevent people from knowing you’ve seen their message at all. Snapchat ++ is just one of those hacks. Originally a jailbreak app available on Cydia, it is now possible to install Snapchat++ on any unjailbroken iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. In this guide, I am going to show you how to install the app on your device easily!
Requirements & Notes
- This does not require a jailbroken device.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this, re-download the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days. (Click here to see how to prevent apps getting revoked)
- It is possible that while using this your Snapchat account could be soft banned, preventing you from logging in. This should revert to normal shortly after, but you should use this hack at your own risk.
- Navigate to this page on your iOS device (must be with Safari). Once there, you should see a website similar to the App Store.
- Tap the ‘Library’ button at the bottom. In here you have the option to view apps, games, and unverified apps. Tap on the ‘Browse‘ button under the ‘Apps‘ section. Once the page loads, make sure you are in the ‘Tweaked Apps‘ tab at the top of the screen.
- You should now see a list of all the applications that are available to be downloaded. Find the app named ‘Snapchat++‘, then tap on it. This should bring you to the apps install page.
- On the install page, tap the ‘Get‘ button next to the icon. A pop-up should appear asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install‘. It should now begin installing like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing Snapchat++. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use Snapchat++ on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Once you open the app, you will need to login to your Snapchat account. When you’ve logged in, you can begin using the Snapchat hacks!