Today Apple has released the second beta version of their newest version of iOS, iOS 11. With this new version comes plenty of new features, bug fixes and more for developers and users to play around with and test. These are all on top of the already massive list of new things in iOS 11 beta 1.
Here’s a Full List of the Known New Features (updated as they are found):
- Control center settings menu changed. Control customization has now been moved to a separate menu.
- ‘Do Not Disturb While Driving’ has been added. It can be found in the settings menu for ‘Do Not Disturb’.
- Google Drive can now be used within the ‘Files’ app.
- Search in the Music app is now more specific.
- Bolder font used in Calendar app icon.
- Can now access AirPlay from the lock screen ‘Now Playing’ menu.
- The ‘Edit’ button when viewing a photo in the Photos app has been moved to the top right.
- You can now customize the opacity of AssistiveTouch when it is not in use.
Click here to view Apple’s official release notes.