As Apple does with every jailbreak that is released, they have patched the newest Electra jailbreak for iOS 11.2 to 11.3.1. Because of this, if you update your iOS device, you will no longer be able to jailbreak. Normally if you ever ran into any problems that required you to restore your device to factory settings, you’d be forced to update and lose your jailbreak. But with Pwn20wnd’s tool ‘SemiRestore11 / Rollectra’, you can unjailbreak and restore to factory settings without updating, and without a computer!
SemiRestore11 works with the latest Electra1131 jailbreak, with support for the previous Electra jailbreak coming soon. It works on the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and doesn’t even require you to use a computer. All you need to do is download the app from Cydia and run it.
Requirements & Notes:
- This works on iOS 11.2 – 11.3.1 & 11.4 beta 1-3 (support for iOS 11.0 – 11.1.2 coming soon).
- This works with iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- This will both unjailbreak and restore (delete data) your device to factory settings without updating.
- Make sure to make a backup of your device first if you want to keep any data as it will be removed in this process.
- Make sure you have backed up any data on your device that you wish to keep before attempting this.
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken device, go to the ‘Search’ tab and type in ‘SemiRestore11 / Rollectra’. Find and open it.
- Install ‘SemiRestore11 / Rollectra’ by tapping ‘Modify’ in the top right, then tap ‘Install’. From here you can install it like a normal Cydia package. A respring/reboot is not required.
- Once installed, the ‘SemiRestore’ icon will be on your home screen.
- Open the app, and tap ‘Unjailbreak’. You will be asked to confirm that you want to proceed. Tap on ‘Erase All’ to begin the restore.
- Your device will now begin to unjailbreak and restore to factory settings.
- Once the process is done, you will be greeted with the default iOS setup page. From here you can setup your device as you like. You can then re-jailbreak your device using this guide.
ALSO SEE: How to Jailbreak iOS 11.2 – 11.3.1 Using Electra & Install Cydia Without Computer on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
I can’t install SemiRestore/Rollectra, some pop up window appears and it won’t let me download it.
Bs only 11.3 and up not for 11.2.1
i tried and work , i was afraid with the restore but in the end, boommm back to ios11.3.1 thanks