There are many different websites and services available online that offer the ability to install hacked applications on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, without even having a computer. You simply tap on install within Safari, and the app installs. However, one of the biggest problems with doing this is that the apps often get revoked by Apple. This is when Apple finds an unauthorised application signed using a developer certificate and decides to revoke it. When this happens, that app will no longer be able to be installed, and any devices with it installed will not longer be able to open it.
For a long time, there has never been a way to get around this without either having a jailbreak or paying $99 a year for a paid Apple developer account. However, those days are finally over with the release of AntiRevoke! This is a simple profile that can be installed on your device, which makes it so that when your device checks if the Application is still being signed, it checks a third-party server rather than Apples. What this means is that once an app is installed, as long as you do not remove this profile, it should continue to work even if it gets revoked. AntiRevoke will not, however, allow you to install new apps that are already revoked. It will only work with apps that are already installed.
Requirements & Notes
- This should work on any iOS device running any iOS version.
- This will only work with apps that are installed on your device before they are revoked.
- This will not give back the functionality of apps that were revoked before AntiRevoke was installed.
- Whenever you reboot your device, it is important to unlock it and wait on the home screen for about 10 seconds before doing anything else. This allows the profile to start working again.
- Open the Safari app on your iOS device and navigate to antirevoke.us. If any adverts appear, tap the ‘Skip‘ button.
- Once the page loads you should see a button that says ‘Install Profile‘. Tap on this, and you will be redirected to the Settings app.
- Once in the Settings app, you will be given the option to install the Anti Revoke profile. To do this, tap on the ‘Install‘ button in the top right. If you have a passcode enabled on your device, enter it now. On the next page, tap the ‘Next‘ button in the top right, followed by the ‘Install‘ button two more times.
- Once the profile has been installed, it should be fully working. However, if you would like to make sure it is, you can go to ‘General>VPN‘ in the Settings app and ensure the Anti Revoke VPN is selected. Tap on the ‘i’ next to it, then ensure the ‘Connect on Demand‘ toggle switch is enabled. You DON’T need to have VPN turned on for this to work.
- That’s it! From now on, none of your sideloaded applications should get revoked!