The last jailbreak for 32-bit devices was compatible with iOS 9.3.4 and below, and was it wasn’t really very useful since most people had already updated to iOS 9.3.5. However, after a long wait, there is finally a jailbreak for 32-bit devices running iOS 9.3.5! The new jailbreak, entitled ‘Phoenix’, only works with 32-bit devices running iOS 9.3.5. This jailbreak also means that since the last firmware version for the iPhone 4s was iOS 9.3.5, it will be jailbreakable forever.
As stated before, this jailbreak is only able to be used with 32-bit devices. This means that anything newer than the iPhone 5/5c, the iPad 4, or the iPod touch 5 won’t be able to be jailbroken using this method (see list below for compatible devices). This is also a semi-untethered jailbreak, meaning you will need to run the Phoenix app on your device every time your device reboot to get jailbreak functionality back.
Requirements & Notes
- This is compatible with iOS 9.3.5 on supported devices.
- This is a semi-tethered jailbreak (read steps 9 and 10)
- This will only work with 32-bit iOS devices (not the iPhone 5s and newer)
- This currently works with the following devices:
– iPhone 5
– iPhone 5c
– iPhone 4s
– iPod touch 5
– iPad 2
– iPad 3
– iPad 4
– iPad Mini
- This does NOT work with the following devices:
– iPhone 6s/6s Plus
– iPhone 6/6 Plus
– iPhone 5s
– iPhone SE
– iPad Air 1
– iPad Air 2
– iPad Mini 2/3/4
- This method does not require a computer.
- You make sure to backup all your data to iTunes or iCloud before attempting this jailbreak.
*This link could stop working at any point if Apple revokes the certificate. It will be updated regularly with new links. If they do not work, check back later.
- Open Safari on your 32-bit iOS 9.3.5 device and navigate to one of the download pages above. Once the install page loads, tap the ‘Install‘ button on the page. A window should pop-up asking if you want to install the app. Tap ‘Install’ again and the Phoenix app should begin installing on your device.
- Once the Phoenix app is installed, open Settings and navigate to General>Profiles & Device Management and find the Phoenix app profile. Open it and click ‘Trust’ twice.
- Open the Phoenix app. Tap on the ‘Prepare For Jailbreak‘ button, followed by the ‘Accept‘ button. When prompted to download the mixtape, dismiss the pop-up and tap on the ‘Proceed With Jailbreak‘ button. Finally, you should see the ‘Begin Installation‘ button. Tap on this button and the jailbreak should begin. The Phoenix app should now be installing Cydia. Do NOT do anything else with the device while this is happening.
- Once Cydia is installed your device should respring. Cydia should now be on your home screen! Open the Cydia app and it should open without any problems. If it doesn’t open, follow steps 9 and 10.
- As this is a Semi-Tethered jailbreak, after you reboot your device all jailbreak features will be disabled. To fix this all you need to do is open the Phoenix app,
and do the same thing you did in step 7. You will need to do this every time you reboot your device.
- Once your device resprings, your jailbreak functionality will be restored!
- It is possible that, if Apple revokes the certificate for this app, that the Phoenix app with begin to crash when you try to open it. If this does happen, come back here and try to reinstall it using the link(s) above. If none of those work, you can install it using the standard computer method here.
ALSO SEE: How to Jailbreak iOS 10.0 – 10.2 Using yalu on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
[…] Source: 🔗 […]
There are other useful tools for this task in 2020. Try topstore. It has most of the jailbreaking tools available today! Or download tweaked apps instead of jailbreaking your device, if possible.
update the link! wont work today
How to crack is essential for our devices. I am using Phoenix. But I think the version of ios is upgrading day by day. So you also have to update according to apk tutuaapp, tutuappplus. Will improve for the generation ios we are using more completely.
It would be cool if you could update the link man…
Nigga it dont work
Phoenix jailbreak rocks. It’s the best and easy to download jailbreak app.
It doesn’t work links ????
alternative link doesn’t support. Silzee online jailbreak site worked for me.
alternative doesn’t support 9.3.5 anymore
Установил но после приложение не дат поставить джейлбрейк просто уходит в перезагрузку приложение пишет что на экране стоит уже сидиа а её нет