This tutorial will help you to jailbreak your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 7.1.1, 7.1.2 or 7.1. This is completely untethered and works on any device compatible with these iOS versions.
Pangu Website: http://pangu.io/
– This is an english version of the Chinese tool Pangu
– This is an untethered jailbreak.
– Supports iOS 7.1 and 7.1.1
– This works with the following devices:
iPod touch 5
– This works with Mac and Windows
– Make sure to disable passcode/fingerprint lock during the jailbreak process.
1. Download Pangu from the links above.
2. Plug your iOS 7.1 device into your PC/Mac.
3. Disable passcode lock if you have it enabled.
4. Open Pangu. Remember if you are using Windows Vista/7/8 you will need to right click on Evasi0n and click “run as administrator”.
5. Make sure Pangu has detected your device. Uncheck the tick box under the progress bar to prevent a Chinese app store being installed. Then click the Jailbreak button to the right of the progress bar.
6. Set the date of your device to June the 2nd 2014 or before. The jailbreak process will then begin.
IMPORTANT: Do not touch your device until the Pangu app shows up on your home screen.
7. The Pangu app show show up on your springboard. Open this and wait for your device to reboot. When it has rebooted open the app again and wait until it reboots again.
8. Once your device has rebooted you should see Cydia on your springboard. Open it and wait for your device to respring.
9. You are now jailbroken on iOS 7.1.X!