This tutorial will help you to jailbreak your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5 or 6.1.6. This is completely untethered and works on any device compatible with these iOS versions.
Download p0sixspwn: http://www.p0sixspwn.com/
– This is an untethered jailbreak.
– This works with the following devices:
iPod touch 4
– This works with mac and windows.
– Make sure to disable passcode lock during the jailbreak process.
1. Download p0sixspwn from the links above.
2. Plug your iOS 6 device into your PC/Mac.
3. Disable passcode lock if you have it enabled.
4. Extract the .zip file and open p0sixspwn. Remember if you are using Windows Vista/7 you will need to right click on p0sixspwn and click “run as administrator”.
5. Make sure p0sixspwn has detected your device and click “Jailbreak”.
IMPORTANT: Do not touch your device or you computer until p0sixspwn says it is done.
6. When the jailbreak is done your device will restart a few times. Just wait until it stays at the lock screen and you should have Cydia!
7. You should now have an untethered iOS 6 jailbreak!.
Official p0sixspwn Website: http://www.p0sixspwn.com/