iNDS is one of the most well known and best Nintendo DS emulator apps available for iOS. It makes it very easy for anyone to play their favorite Nintendo DS games on their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad for absolutely nothing!
For a long time this app was only available to people with jailbroken devices, however, in recent years it has become possible to install this app without the need for a jailbreak. These methods can be a little temperamental so new websites are always showing up with the ability to install them.
Requirements & Notes:
- This does not require a jailbroken device.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this, redownload the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days.
- You should only download ROMs for games you own a physical copy of.
- Navigate to this page on your iOS device (must be with Safari). This should load a website where you can download a bunch of different hacked applications.
- Tap the link at the top of the page that says ‘Apps‘. Scroll down until you find the button titled ‘Tweakbox Apps‘, then tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap button named ‘iNDS‘. Once this page loads, tap the ‘Install‘ button near the top right. After a few seconds, a pop-up should appear asking if you want to install the iNDS app. Tap the ‘Install‘ button, then the app should begin to install on your home screen like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus on this page until you find the one containing iNDS. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use iNDS on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad!
For instructions on how to add games to iNDS, watch the video below.