iNDS is one of the most well known and best Nintendo DS emulator apps available for iOS. It makes it very easy for anyone to play their favourite Nintendo DS games on their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad for absolutely nothing!
For a long time this app was only available to people with jailbroken devices, however in recent years is has become possible to install this app without the need of a jailbreak. These methods can be a little temperamental so new websites are always showing up with the ability to install them.
Requirements & Notes:
- This does not require a jailbroken device.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this, redownload the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days.
- Navigate to this page on your iOS device (must be with Safari). This should load a website with a list of available hacked apps to install. Find the link named ‘Install iNDS‘. After a few seconds, a pop-up should appear asking if you want to install the iNDS app. Tap the ‘Install‘ button, then the app should begin to install on your home screen like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing iNDS. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use iNDS on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad!
For instructions on how to add games to iNDS watch the video below.