Snapchat is one of the most popular social networking apps available right now. With the ability to send pictures and messages with a time limit, it’s trusted by many to share information with people without the risk of them showing it to anyone else or saving it.
At this point there are many hacks which allow people to get around Snapchats rules, allowing them to see messages for as long as they like, spoof their location, and even prevent people from knowing you’ve seen their message at all. Snapchat + is just one of those hacks. Originally a jailbreak app available on Cydia, it is now possible to install Snapchat + on any unjailbroken iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. In this guide, I am going to show you how to install the app on your device easily!
- iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 9.0 or higher
- A Mac computer (if you do not have a Mac, you can follow my guide to install OS X on Windows here)
- Xcode (free from the Mac App Store)
- Free or paid Apple developer account (guide to get the free developer account here)
Note: If you use the free Apple developer account, the Snapchat + app will stop working after 7 days. To fix this you can either reinstall the app, or use a paid Apple developer account which will allow the app to work for a year.
- Install Xcode from the Mac App Store if you do not already have it.
- Navigate to the PPSideloader Github page in your browser and download the master.zip file, or you can download it here.
- Download the Snapchat IPA file from anywhere. It is available here but you can download it from anywhere.
- Unzip the ‘master.zip’ file you downloaded before. In here you should find several files including an Xcode project and an ‘app.ipa’ file.
- Copy the Snapchat IPA file you downloaded into the master folder. Delete the ‘app.ipa’ file and rename the Snapchat IPA to ‘app.ipa’.
- Open the Xcode project file. Click ‘ppsideloader’ in the left sidebar.
- In here you should find a box called ‘Bundle Identifier’. Set this to something unique. For example I used ‘com.ipodhacks142.snapplus’.
- For the ‘Team’ drop down box, select your Apple ID used for your developer account. If it does not show up, go to Xcode>Preferences>Accounts and add your Apple ID.
- Once you have selected your team, click the ‘Fix Issue’ button.
- Now you need to select the device you want to install Snapchat + on. Make sure your device is plugged into your computer. Choose your device in the drop down box in the top left of Xcode.
- Click the play button in the top left and Snapchat + will now start to install on your device.
- Once the app has been installed, you may not be able to open it due to an untrusted developer issue. To fix this, navigate to Settings>General>Profiles and Device Management>Your Apple ID. Tap ‘Trust’ twice. You should now be able to open and use Snapchat + on your device!
Today I give you good news for so long people have Searched for answers to their respective questions but to no avail so therefore i bring you the problem solver of time, she deals with anything that deals with hacking ,spying, account configuration, data recovery, credit card top up, wire transfer,etc. He has been tested and labeled number one on this site. You can only have her via gmail ,
Believe me, I have tested most of these hackers and the only one that works is Philz.
In need of a reliable hacker
He is real I have confirmed it, contact
cyberhackingservices@gmail . com or call +1 516 908 0046 for any hacking issues ranging from phone hacks, emails, social accounts, call logs, website, database and some others. Trust me he’s real. His name is philz a computer Engineer and a genius for that fact you can also reach him by easily sending an email, he would definitely help you with any evidence you need to know.
Have to Snapchat iOS 9.3.5 Download the iPhone 4
Yeah hi I’m having some trouble, every time i ry to launch the app it keeps crashing and I’ve redone all the steps over and still got the same results so if you could help me i’d appreciate .