GBA4iOS is one of the most well known Gameboy emulator apps available for iOS. It makes it very easy for anyone to play their favourite Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advanced games on their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad for absolutely nothing!
For a long time this app was only available to people with jailbroken devices, however in recent years is has become possible to install this app without the need of a jailbreak. These methods can be a little temperamental so new websites are always showing up with the ability to install them.
Requirements & Notes:
- This does not require a jailbroken device.
- This does not require a computer.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this redownload the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days.
- Navigate to https://goo.gl/GTbUbN on your iOS device (must be with Safari).
- Once there you should see the install page for the GBA4iOS app.
- Tap the blue install button in the bottom of the page (it should be in Chinese). You should get a pop-up asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install’. It should now begin installing like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing GBA4iOS. Tap “Trust” twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use GBA4iOS on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad!
For instructions on how to add games to GBA4iOS watch the video below.
ALSO SEE: How to Jailbreak iOS 10.0 – 10.1.1 Using yalu + mach_portal on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad [Beta]
Pls help when i click on install it says cannot be downloaded at this time
It stopped working!!! What is going on cuuuuuuuuh