Nintendo has released some great consoles over the years, each with its own defining games. By far their best selling console was the Nintendo Wii, the first console to offer a motion controller gaming experience. The Wii was a follow-up to Nintendo’s previous console, the GameCube. While the GameCube didn’t do nearly as well commercially, it still had its share of great games.
Dolphin is an emulator that has been around for several years on PC and allows you to play Nintendo Wii and GameCube games. There is a version of this for iOS, meaning you can play your favorite Wii and GameCube games on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wherever you want.
Requirements & Notes
- This will work on any iOS version from iOS 12 to iOS 13 and above.
- A jailbreak is NOT required to do this, but it is easier if you are jailbroken.
- A Windows or Mac computer is required if you are not using the jailbreak method.
- The performance will vary depending on the device you’re using (newer devices will run better).
- For legal reasons, I cannot provide links to download any games. Please support developers and only download ROMs for games you actually own.
- Dolphin Emulator IPA (not needed for jailbreak method)
No Jailbreak Method
- If you do not already have AltStore, follow this guide to get AltStore set up.
- Download the latest DolphiniOS IPA file from the link above. It can be downloaded with Safari on-device or on a computer and then copied to the device.
- Open AltStore and tap the + icon. Select the Dolphin IPA file and wait for it to install.
- Once installed open the DolphiniOS app.
- Open Cydia or Sileo and tap the ‘Sources’ tab. Tap ‘Edit’, followed by ‘Add’, then type
https://cydia.oatmealdome.me/in the text box.
- Once the source has been added open it and find the ‘DolphiniOS’ package. Open it and tap ‘Modify’ then ‘Install’ to install it on your device.
- Once installed open the DolphiniOS app.
Installing & Playing Games
- To import a game tap the + icon in the top right, or place the ROM in the ‘DolphiniOS > Software’ folder in the Files app.
- To start playing the game, simply tap it on the list and it will launch!
Providing T00LS & Tut0rials
De-ep W-eb Course
With Complete guidence & Proper tools
Fullz for Filling Benefits/SBA/Unemployment/Tax Returns
SSN DOB DL
High Credit Fullz
CC FULLZ With CVV [vbv & non-vbv]
Minimum CS 700+
All valid & fresh Info
Invalid/wrong info will be replace
I’C’Q -> 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.0
[…] https://dolphinios.oatmealdome.me/https://www.ipodhacks142.com/how-to-install-dolphin-nintendo-wii-gamecube-emulator-on-ios-13-no-jail…https://app.ipalibrary.net/dolphinios-emulator/https://www.reddit.com/r/DolphinEmulator/comments/io79sd/is_there_a_way_to_download_dolphin_emulator_on/https://consideringapple.com/how-to-download-dolphin-emulator-for-ios-15/14473/https://ardroiding.com/gamecube-emulator-ios/https://beginnews.com/how-to-install-dolphin-nintendo-wii-gamecube-emulator-on-ios-13-no-jailbreak-no-revokes/ […]
[…] Download Link & Written Guide: https://www.ipodhacks142.com/how-to-install-dolphin-nintendo-wii-gamecube-emulator-on-ios-13-no-jail… […]
I’ve been looking for this game Dolphin Nintendo Wii installation process. According to some logo glory blogs, many ios users are facing difficulty in installing it.
[…] The way to Install Dolphin Nintendo Wii & GameCube Emulator […]
Dolphin Emulator is one of the best emulators for gamers and game developers. It can be used to play GameCube games on a PC, or create new games using the emulator’s tools. You will need an SD card with your desired game on it in order to use Dolphin Emulator. From there, you’ll just follow these steps: Download and install Dolphin Emulate on your Windows 10 computer but first you check your windows 10 is activated or not..! if you need to know how to check & activate your windows just visit kingactivator.com for solution. After installation has finished, open up the program and click “File” followed by “Open…” In this window, find your SD card with a GameCube ISO file inside of it (you should have been able to tell which type of file you downloaded). Click “OK” after selecting that file. Finally