Spotify is by far the largest music streaming service available. With the ability to listen to almost any song without needing to download them or pay for them individually, it is a very useful service for music listeners. While Spotify does have a free subscription, it is very limited in what you can do with it. By paying a monthly fee you can get a premium subscription that will give you unlimited skips, no adverts, and an all-round better experience.
But what if you can’t afford to pay the monthly fee? With Spotify++ you can get almost all premium features for free on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. You don’t even need to be jailbroken to get it!
Requirements & Notes:
- This does not require a jailbreak.
- You do not need a computer for this method.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this, re-download the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days. (Click here to see how to prevent apps getting revoked)
- Premium features added:
– No ads
– Unlimited skips
– Scrubbing through songs
– Extreme sound quality streaming
- Navigate to this page on your iOS device (must be with Safari). Once there, you should see a website similar to the App Store.
- Tap the ‘Library’ button at the bottom. In here you have the option to view apps, games, and unverified apps. Tap on the ‘Browse‘ button under the ‘Apps‘ section. Once the page loads, make sure you are in the ‘Tweaked Apps‘ tab at the top of the screen.
- You should now see a list of all the applications that are available to be downloaded. Find the app named ‘Spotify++‘, then tap on it. This should bring you to the apps install page.
- On the install page, tap the ‘Get‘ button next to the icon. A pop-up should appear asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install‘. It should now begin installing like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing Spotify++. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use Spotify++ on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Once you open the app, you will need to login to your Spotify account. When you’ve logged in, you can begin using Spotify premium for free!
ALSO SEE: How to Stop Hacked/Sideloaded Apps From Getting Revoked on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad (No Jailbreak / No Computer)
I have been using spotify++ for quite some time and they keep blocking the users every now and then .
i cant open it anymore after 1 week that i am using it
Won’t download. When I click “Get”, an error displays “Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid.”
I like it
Today I give you good news for so long people have Searched for answers to their respective questions but to no avail so therefore i bring you the problem solver of time, she deals with anything that deals with hacking ,spying, account configuration, data recovery, credit card top up, wire transfer,etc. He has been tested and labeled number one on this site. You can only have her via gmail ,
How do you expect us to believe you when you can’t even spell “Success” right.
is there a way that we can download the music for “offline” listening? when I tap “download” it says “waiting for download” and it “seems” to be downloading. however, it doesn’t download.
thanks, work on my device ip 6s ios 11.2.6
[…] How to Get Spotify Premium for Free on iOS 11.0 – 11.2.1 / iOS 10 (No Jailbreak & No Comp… […]
nothing happens when I tap on “Get”
Not work, device asking to verify. Pls help
This version can’t download songs, just only listen the song online while not offline, is it right?
Thank you so much. It works just fine..
https://www.tweakboxapp.com/ Go to this website and follow the same steps and you will be able to download the app successfully
thank you mate, after ios 11.2.2 only this site works
Anyone using this on CarPlay? I installed it on my iPhone X iOS 11.1 the app works fine on the phone but doesn’t appear mirrored on my CarPlay in my car
Same here on iPhone 7 – did you find a way to get it to work on CarPlay ?
Yes and no. I have to start it on my phone and then the now playing will display on the infotainment screen. You can skip, etc. but you have u have to use the phone to change genres, etc
So like, can you sync a playlist you made from an account?
working as of Oct.26.17 on Iphone 6 running 10.3.3
I NEVER EVER comment, however I must for this.
IT WORKS!! I hope I don’t jinx it =)
it won’t load. says it can’t be installed
Thank you John! You are the best!
Is this program safe John?
I am very thankful for the information. I wanted to know how to get this thing, so you helped me a lot. Thank you for sharing. Take care.
It won’t load.the app keep saying “can’t download” and every time I click retry it keeps going on like the first one.