Apple has just released iOS 9.3.4 to the public which patches the latest Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3. If you have not yet updated to iOS 9.3.4 and are jailbroken, or intend to jailbreak, make sure not to update as you will not be able to use a jailbreak on this iOS version.
For those of you who have already updated and want to get back to iOS 9.3.3 to jailbreak, you only have a limited amount of time to do so while Apple is still signing iOS 9.3.3. Once Apple stops signing iOS 9.3.3, which usually happens within the next few days after a new version is released, you will no longer be able to downgrade. So make sure to do it quick if you need to.
Requirements and Notes:
- iTunes 12 or higher must be installed
- You will need to download the iOS 9.3.3 IPSW file you wish to downgrade to from our Downloads page
- This will only be possible while iOS 9.3.3 is being signed by Apple. It will not work once they stop signing it
- You will not need to restore your device in order to do this
- Download the iOS 9.3.3 IPSW file from our Downloads page.
- Plug your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad into your computer.
- Open iTunes and select your iOS device in the top left hand menu.
- Hold shift (Windows) or Alt/Option (Mac) on your keyboard. While you are doing this, click the ‘Check for Update’ or ‘Update’ button. This will prompt you to select the IPSW file you wish to install on your device. Select the iOS 9.3.3 IPSW file you downloaded before.
- Your device will now begin to downgrade to iOS 9.3.3. Once it is done, you can jailbreak using the Pangu jailbreak.
ALSO SEE: How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 / 9.3.2 / 9.3.1 / 9.3 / 9.2.1 / 9.2 Using Pangu in English on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
[…] Written Guide: http://www.ipodhacks142.com/how-to-downgrade-ios-9-3-4-to-ios-9-3-3-9-3-2-and-jailbreak-using-pangu/ […]