Jailbreaking your iOS device allows you to customize it so much more than stock iOS allows, with tweaks and themes that really make your device unique. Unfortunately, that’s not the side of jailbreaking that most games and banks see, with many opting to block their apps from working on jailbroken devices. This can be very frustrating, and possibly even stop you jailbreaking entirely.
There are many different tweaks available that can bypass jailbreak detections in apps. Some of these tweaks work well with some apps while they may not work at all with others. However, a new kernel-based bypass has now been released for iOS 13 which, so far, seems to work with a very wide range of apps, including Fortnite and PUBG.
Requirements & Notes
- This works with both the checkra1n and unc0ver jailbreaks for iOS 13.
- This does not work with all apps. Some banking apps especially may still be non-functional while using this tweak.
- If this does not fix the app(s) you need, try using one of the methods in this guide.
- Open Cydia or Sileo and tap the ‘Sources’ tab. Tap ‘Edit’, then ‘Add’, then in the text field enter
https://akusio.github.io/. Tap ‘Add Source’ and wait for the source to appear in the list.
- Add another source by tapping ‘Edit’, then ‘Add’ again. This time in the text field enter
https://repo.ipodhacks142.com/, then tap ‘Add Source’.
- Open the iPodHacks142 source and find the ‘KernBypass Reboot Fix’ package. Open this, tap ‘Install’, then tap ‘Confirm’. This will automatically install both KernBypass and the Reboot Fix package.
- Once the installation is complete, respring the device.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app. Scroll down until you see the ‘KernBypass’ and tap on it. Here you need to set which apps the bypass is enabled for.
- That’s it! Your jailbreak protected apps should now work as normal weather your jailbreak is enabled or not!
If this does not fix the app(s) you need, try using one of the methods in this guide.