In the United Kingdom, two of the most popular TV sports networks are Sky Sports and BT Sports. These two are the go-to channels for live sports. However, these channels can often come at a large cost. The typical way of watching these channels on your mobile or desktop device would be to use a streaming service such as Sky Go, but this is not always affordable for some people. While I do highly recommend paying for these services if you want to watch these channels, you can still watch them without paying using the method below.
LiveOnlineTV247.info is a website that has been around for a while now, which offers high-quality live streams of Sky Sports, BT Sports, and many other TV channels for free. This service also includes a lot of American sports channels, as well as channels from other countries. So how do you access this amazing website?
- This is for educational purposes only. I always recommend paying for access to TV services. Use this guide at your own risk.
- This website can be used on all devices (iOS, Android, Windows etc).
- If any extra tabs open when using this, simply close them.
- Open your browser of choice on your computer or mobile device, and navigate to http://m.liveonlinetv247.info/sports-channels.php.
- Once the page loads, you should see a long list of sports channels from around the world. Among these are Sky Sports and BT Sports. Find and tap on the one you want to watch (if any pop-ups open, just close them).
- When the next page loads you should see a list of individual channels for the network you selected. Tap on the channel you want to watch.
- Once the page loads you should see a video with a play button. Tap on the play button, and the live stream should begin playing!