One of the main benefits people gain from being able to jailbreak their iOS devices is the ability to hack and make adjustments to various apps. This might mean adding or removing features, cheating in a game, or even playing console games on the device with an emulator. However, it is not just jailbroken users who can have access to these features. It is possible to install modified versions of certain apps on your device without the need for a jailbreak.
There are many different websites which allow users to download these apps on their devices. One that has recently appeared online is AppValley. It is essentially a small app store for hacked games and modified applications, similar to something like TutuHelper. Using AppValley, you can install various popular modified applications such as Spotify++, Movie Box, Snapchat++, Pokemon Go++, and many more.
Requirements & Notes:
- This does not require a jailbroken device.
- This does not require a computer.
- If you are installing a tweaked version of an app store app, make sure to delete the original before attempting to install the tweaked version.
- These apps are signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the apps will start to crash. To fix this re-download the apps and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days.
- Navigate to this page on your iOS device (must be with Safari). Tap on the button in the middle of the page labeled ‘Install AppValley’.
- You should get a pop-up asking you if you want to install the AppValley app on your device. Tap on the ‘Install’ button, and the app should begin to install on your device like a normal app store application.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing AppValley. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- Open the AppValley app, then tap the ‘Library’ button at the bottom. In here you have the option to view tweaked apps or hacked and paid games. Tap on one of these buttons.
- You should now see a list of all the applications what are available to be downloaded. Look through the list and tap on one that you want to download. This should bring you to the apps install page.
- On the install page, tap the ‘Get‘ button next to the icon. A pop-up should appear asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install‘. It should now begin installing like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it might not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing the app you downloaded. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use the tweaked apps downloaded on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.