This tutorial will help you to jailbreak your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 8.1.3, 8.2, 8.3 or 8.4. This is completely untethered and works on any device compatible with these iOS versions.
Taig Website: http://www.taig.com/en/
– This is an untethered jailbreak.
– Supports iOS 8.1.3, 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4
– This works with the following devices:
iPod touch 5 & 6
iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6 Plus
iPad 2/3/4/Air/Air 2/Mini
– This works with Windows and Mac (soon)
– Make sure to disable passcode/fingerprint lock during the jailbreak process.
– Turn airplane mode on during the jailbreak process.
1. Download Taig from the link above.
2. Plug your iOS 8.1.3 – 8.4 device into your PC.
3. Disable passcode lock and find my iPhone if you have it enabled.
4. Open Taig. Remember if you are using Windows Vista/7/8 you will need to right click on Taig and click “run as administrator”.
5. Make sure Taig has detected your device. Uncheck the tick box under the Cydia option to prevent a Chinese app store being installed. Then click the start button at the bottom to begin the jailbreak.
6. The jailbreak will take a few minutes (depending on your computer). When it is done your device will reboot and you can close Taig.
8. Once your device has rebooted you should see Cydia on your springboard. Open it and wait for your device to respring.
9. You are now jailbroken on iOS 8.1.3 – 8.4!