Play Box HD is one of the most well known free movie and TV show streaming apps available for iOS. It makes it very easy for anyone to watch their favourite shows and movies on their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad for absolutely nothing!
For a long time this app was only available to people with jailbroken devices, however in recent years is has become possible to install this app without the need of a jailbreak. These methods can be a little temperamental so new websites are also showing up with the ability to install them.
Requirements & Notes:
- This does not require a jailbroken device.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this redownload the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days.
- Navigate to https://iosem.us/app/install/pbhd.html on your iOS device (must be with Safari).
- Once there you should see the install page for the Play Box HD app.
- Tap the red “Install” button in the top right hand corner of the page. You should get a pop-up asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install’. It should now begin installing like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing Play Box HD. Tap “Trust” twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use Play Box HD on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad!