Spotify is by far the largest music streaming service available. With the ability to listen to almost any song without needing to download them or pay for them individually, it is a very useful service for music listeners. While Spotify does have a free subscription, it is very limited in what you can do with it. By paying a monthly fee you can get a premium subscription that will give you unlimited skips, no adverts, and an all-around better experience.
But what if you can’t afford to pay the monthly fee? With Spotify++ you can get almost all premium features for free on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. You don’t even need to be jailbroken to get it!
Requirements & Notes:
- This does not require a jailbreak.
- You do not need a computer for this method.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this, re-download the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days. (Click here to see how to prevent apps from getting revoked)
- Premium features added:
– No ads
– Unlimited skips
– Scrubbing through songs
– Extreme sound quality streaming
- Navigate to this page on your iOS device (must be with Safari). Once there, you should see a website similar to the App Store.
- Tap the ‘Search’ button at the bottom. In here type ‘Spotify‘ and you will be presented with a few different options.
- Find the app named ‘Spotify++‘, then tap on ‘Get‘ (you may need to double tap if it doesn’t work). This should bring you to the apps install page. You can also use one of the other variants if you like, as these are the same app with a different colour scheme.
- On the install page, tap the ‘Get‘ button next to the icon. A pop-up should appear asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install‘. It should now begin installing like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus on this page until you find the one containing Spotify++. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use Spotify++ on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Once you open the app, you will need to login to your Spotify account. When you’ve logged in, you can begin using Spotify premium for free!