Spotify is by far the largest music streaming service available. With the ability to listen to almost any song without needing to download them or pay for them individually, it is a very useful service for music listeners. While Spotify does have a free subscription, it is very limited in what you can do with it. By paying a monthly fee you can get a premium subscription that will give you unlimited skips, no adverts, and an all round better experience.
But what if you can’t afford to pay the monthly fee? With Spotify++ you can get almost all premium features for free on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. You don’t even need to be jailbroken to get it!
Requirements & Notes:
- This does not require a jailbreak.
- You do not need a computer for this method.
- It is possible that at some point the Spotify++ app will begin to crash. This will be due to the certificate being revoked by Apple and all you need to do to fix it is follow this guide again.
- Premium features added:
– No ads
– Unlimited skips
– Scrubbing through songs
– Extreme sound quality streaming
- Navigate to https://iosem.us/app/install/spot.html on your iOS device (must be with Safari).
- Once there you should see the install page for the Spotify++ app.
- Tap the red “Install” button in the top right hand corner of the page. You should get a pop-up asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install’. It should now begin installing like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing Spotify++. Tap “Trust” twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use Spotify++ on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad!